27–31 March 2023
- 27-28 March: Research Week (RW2023) starts with a two-day International Student Conference (ISC) and Opening Plenary session.
- 29-31 March: RW2023 continues with 3 three-day international research conferences – Knowledge for Use in Practice, on medical and health research, and Society. Health. Welfare, a multidisciplinary conference and PLACES, a conference that gathers representatives from various social science fields, will commence and reflect on global challenges to science, politics, law, the economy and to communication.
- Conference University Teaching and Learning will conclude RW2023 with technology-enhanced learning as its focus on 30 March.
RW2023 is a hybrid event with on-site and online participation. Information on how to register will follow.
The official language of the conference is English.
- Abstract submission deadline extended: the new and the final date is 20 January 2023 (23:59)
- Abstract notification of acceptance sent by: 1 March 2023
- Uploading poster presentations into the virtual platform: extended: 19 March 2023, 23:59
- Registration is open
Continuing Medical Education
Attending the conference is certified with 8 CME credits/day.
Achievements and development of Science is one of the top priorities of Rīga Stradiņš University, therefore attendance to RW2023 is free of charge.
ISC2023 terms are different; therefore for more information visit ISC2023 conference website.
Registration for participants is open
In order to receive CME credits you must register online and actively participate in RW. More information on registration and attendance will follow after abstract submission is finished.
Data Protection Rules
To ensure the proper processing of conference participants’ personal data we hereby inform you that participants’ personal data – photographs, voice or video recordings – obtained within the frame of the events of RSU Research Week might be subject to processing. Your personal data might be used to further the interests of Rīga Stradiņš University, e.g. for marketing or communication activities (incl. social media coverage).
Should you have any objections to your personal data being processed please inform us via e-mail at conferencersu[pnkts]lv
We would like to inform you that presentations submitted to the RSU Research Week, as well as posters, are publicly accessible and available for download for study and research purposes.
Each Research Week participant certifies their compliance with third party intellectual property rights when creating (performing) their material, thus indemnifying the Commissioning party against third party claims.